Thousands of innocent civilians, including American citizens, have lost their lives during the brutal violence in Israel and the surrounding region. Many more have been injured or lost family members and friends.
As Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee, I have been in close contact with the Biden Administration and the Intelligence Community. We continue to monitor the developing situation in Israel and we will not stop working to save innocent lives.
Please share the resources below with anyone who may be in the region.
Important webpages and phone numbers
- U.S. citizens seeking to be in touch with the U.S. Embassy in Israel can fill out this form or call 1-833-890-9595 or 1-606-641-0131.
- For the latest updates, please monitor messages to U.S. citizens from the U.S. Embassy in Israel: https://il.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/
- U.S. citizens in Israel should enroll their contact information in the State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP): https://step.state.gov/step/
- Additional updates to travel advisories for Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza will be posted here as they are issued: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/IsraeltheWestBankandGaza.html
- Charter flights will begin on 10/13 for U.S. citizens and their families trying to leave Israel. Please use this form to sign up: https://cacms.state.gov/s/crisis-intake