For immigration issues, good place to start is the homepage of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). There, you can find links to information about obtaining citizenship, green cards, working in the U.S. and more. 

The USCIS website also has a very useful tool called "My Case Status" which will let you know where a case stands.  

In addition to USCIS, you can also call my office at (203)333-6600 if you need assistance with a case or need help finding local community resources. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.