The Congress Online
On the Floor
- The Office of the Majority Leader posts a schedule of the planned activity in the House. You can view the daily rundown of what's on the agenda.
- When the House is in session, the Minority Whip posts updated minute-by-minute records of the proceedings, including links to each roll call vote.
- C-SPAN provides a live video feed of the House chamber. The Office of the Clerk of the House also broadcasts from the House live online. If you would like to find video of a past session, C-SPAN maintains a complete library.
- You can find a list of all scheduled House committee meetings here. You can check C-SPAN's schedule to see if they will be broadcasting live from a committee today.
- To see when the House is in session, view the House calendar at the Majority Leader's site.
On the Floor
- The most recent record of the activity from the floor of the Senate, including links to records of votes taken is available here.
- You can watch live sessions of Senate proceedings on C-SPAN2, or browse the video library.
- The list of scheduled Senate committee hearings is available here.
- The Senate calendar, showing days when the Senate is and is not in session, is available here.
To see a summary of the day's activities in both the House and Senate, you can check the Congressional Record Follow that link to search the Congressional Record or browse through what was said and done in both the House and Senate in the 117th Congress.
"In the spirit of Thomas Jefferson, legislative information from the Library of Congress" is available online. You can search through bills and resolutions, committee reports, and even treaties. Congress.gov also includes a very good index of links to government resources and historical information.
Finding My Votes: You can find all of my votes, with detailed instructions about finding records of them online, in the "My Voting Record" section of the Legislative Resources page.